CONSTRUCTION Project manager
Based at Thurston Park, Bury St Edmunds,
£31,000 - £46000 pa
To effectively plan and manage each installation right through from order to completion ensuring the highest standards are achieved, timescales are met and budgets are adhered to, resulting in our customers being delighted by our products and services. To lead, inspire and motivate all team members by providing effective leadership and management, to ensure the highest standards are achieved.
To effectively contribute to the achievement of the Zedbox vision; ‘to be an exceptional organisation; a progressive employer of outstanding people who make world class products’.
You're an experienced Construction Project Manager with a proven background in successful project management of construction projects of all sizes.
· Effectively project managing each installation from order through to completion ensuring the highest standards are achieved
· Optimise all project resources including people, plant and materials
· Maintaining high level QA and engendering quality awareness throughout the process
· Monitor and control project spends, manage financial budgets to ensure Company targets are met
· Evaluate processes and procedures to improve efficiencies and reduce costs
· Carry out accurate and timely site surveys when required
· Effectively liaise with sales team and Operations team
· Deliver great customer service internally and externally
· Effectively contribute to the achievement of the Zedbox vision
· Ensure all reporting is completed accurately and on time
· Full utilisation of the ERP and SRM systems by self and team
· Ensure that all regulatory and statutory requirements are met and company policies and procedures are adhered to