Zedbox is fully insulated throughout and benefits from our TuSC™ construction. This unique (and protected) construction technology creates a completely integrated chassis for each building.
Developed over many years, TuSC provides a strength, versatility and a longevity to each building well beyond standard timber frames or SIPs. The enduring popularity of our design is testament to the success of the engineering within each building.
Zedbox has been purposefully designed to provide a lasting, comfortable home, that can be adapted to your needs.
Fully compliant with building regulations, Zedbox is fully insulated throughout and can be personalised to fit in comfortably with your home, garden and surroundings.
Zedbox can be completely personalised to your specification with our choice of fixtures and fittings, including bed, storage, wet room, kitchen and breakfast bar. With the additional choices of external lighting, under-floor heating and Optica wall you can truly make your Zedbox a home from home.
The kitchen and bathroom facilities are fully installed by approved Zedbox fitters and the full range of options available can be fully discussed at your free, no obligation site survey. Contact us to discuss your configuration and arrange your survey.
What's included in the box?
- Full installation and commissioning
- Planning permission and building control
- Exterior thermowood cladding
- Full residential standard insulation throughout
- Double plug sockets, consumer unit, zonable LED down-lighting and internal wiring
- Double-glazed windows
- Hidden roof with guttering to rear
- Portico complete with integral deck on all 5-Suffix models